The World's biggest burger "Absolutely Ridiculous Burger" at display
- The World’s biggest burger weighs 134 (60,78 kg) pounds and comes in a 50 (22,67 kg) pound bun.
- The burger’s weight totally is 184 pounds or 83,46 kg – that is like a grown man!
- The burger is actually available for order from ”Mallie’s Sports & Grill Bar” in the town Detroit, Michigan.
Preparation of The World's largest burger
- The burger is called ”Absolutely Ridiculous Burger” and is a bacon cheesburger.
- To order the burger, you have to give the restaurant a 24-hour notice and pay $350 USD.
- Absolutely Ridiculous Burger was created for the first time in February 2008. The head chef spent 12 hours preparing and cooking the burger and it took three men to flip the burger’s bun.
- On February 23rd 2008, Absolutely Ridiculous Burger has the updated the record for biggest burger in the book Guinness World Records.
- The record was earlier held by the 123-pound (55,79 kg) burger made in 2007 by Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub from Clearfield, Pennsylvania.